Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Goodreads Tag

Goodreads Tag
 
 
1. What was the last book you read?
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
 
2. What book are you currently reading?
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
 
3. What was the last book you marked as to-read?
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
 
4. What book do you plan to read next?
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
 
5. Do you use a star rating system?
Yes, I use it for all of the books I read. Although I wish they had half stars!
 
6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
 My goal for 2014 is to read 75 books and I have only read  books so far!
 
 
8. What book do you want to buy next?
Currently, I don't have any in mind.
 
9. Do you have any quotes?
I have a whole list of goodreads quotes!
 
10. Do you have any favorite authors?
Marie Lu, Marissa Meyer, Sarah Dessen, Jennifer L. Armentrout, Rachel Hawkins, Jenny Han, John Green, Michelle Hodkin, Alexandra Bracken, Cassandra Clare, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Sarah J Maas, Lauren Oliver, Maggie Stiefvater, Veronica Rossi, Megan Miranda and MORE!!!
 
11. Have you joined any book clubs?
On Goodreads I am apart of:

Epic Reads Book Club
Top 5 Wednesday
Penguin Loves YA Book Club
YA Book Reviewers
Young Adult Book Club
Blogger Lift
 


No comments:

Post a Comment