Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award
 
I have recently been nominated for this award by the Fictionista:
 
 
This award is a great way to get involved into the book blogging community! Shout out to Michelle for nominating me!!!
 
The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by whoever nominated you. 
3. Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 300 followers and leave them a comment saying they've been nominated.
4. Ask 11 new questions for your chosen nominees.
5. You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.


FACTS

 
1. Today is my first day of summer vacation!!:)
2. I play violin, guitar, and piano.
3. I love to watch college football.
4. I love BBQ!
5. I have always wanted a pet Husky or German Shepard!
6. I have two brothers and one sister.
7. I have never been out of the US, unless you count Niagara Falls (which I don't!)
8. I LOVE TEA!!
9. I am on my high school's track and cross country team.
10. I have worn glasses ever since fourth grade.
11. Last but not least...a list of my favorite movies:
Remember the Titans, The Blind Side, Mean Girls, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Austenland, and any Avengers movie!!
 
ANSWERED QUESTIONS
 
1. What is your favorite feel-good book?
I love any books by Rachel Hawkins, her writing is fast-paced and just sucks you in!
 
2. What book has made you cry the hardest?
Well I could go with the obvious, TFIOS. However, We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han was an emotional roller coaster for me. This trilogy is so much more than a fluffy contemporary. A must read!
 
3. If you could live in any book universe, which one would you pick?
I have always been fascinated by the world from the Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.
 
4. What book that you were really looking forward to really let you down?
I was really excited to read 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher however, I found I was trying to push myself to finish it.
 
5. If you had to be a Downworlder (vampire,werewolf, warlock, or fairy) which one would you want to be? I would definitely be a warlock, I would love to cast spells!
 
6. What's your all time favorite stand alone?
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson, will forever be one of my favorites!!
 
7. If you could meet one author who would you pick?
I would love to meet Michelle Hodkin, author of the Mara Dyer Trilogy, only because it's my FAVORITE trilogy!!!
 
8. Which book character do you want to be best friends with?
I'd be best friends with Max from the Angel Experiment by James Patterson, she is very outgoing and I feel like there would never be a dull moment with her!
 
9. If you had the opportunity to slap one book character who would you smack?
 Clancey from the Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken, he was soooo frustrating!
 
10. What's your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
I loved Catching Fire, they included a lot of the great aspects from the book that I loved!
 
11. What book has had the most life-changing impact on your life?
The Help by Kathryn Stockett was one of the books that left me thinking about it long after I had finished it. The book and the movie are incredible!

 
NOMINATED BLOGGERS
 
 
MY QUESTIONS
 
1. Who is your all time favorite villain?
2. What is your favorite classic?
3. What book can you read over and over again without being bored?
4. In Divergent, what faction would you be in? (Dauntless-the brave, Candor-the honest, Erudite-the intelligent, Amity-the peaceful, or Abnegation-the selfless) 
5. What is your most anticipated book of 2014?
6. What is your favorite genre?
7. If you could go on an all expense paid trip to anywhere, where would you go?
8. If you would be an animal, what kind would you be?
9. What's the first quote that comes to your mind?
10. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
11. Favorite book you have read in 2014?
 
THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!!


 
 
 
 

1 comment: