Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Book Lovers Survey

The Book Lovers Survey

1. Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. In fifth grade my teacher had a library in his classroom. I remember I had read most of the books that he had. Also in middle school, I would read  books daily from which I checked out at our school library. I went so many times that the librarians actually knew who I was.

2. Where do you usually read?
I like to read on my bed because it's the most comfortable for me.

3. Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
Several! I always have a large stack of books by my bed. Some people think it can get confusing but for the most part I remember each  book easily.

4. What is your favorite genre?
I used to read a lot of contemporary but now I have found myself to be reading more Fantasy. Though I will read any good book.

5. Is there a genre you won't read?
I have never really read non-fiction. Not because I don't like it just because I don't have a certain topic that really intrigues me.

6. What is your favorite book?
Currently:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
OR
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

7. Do you have a least favorite book?
Probably it would be a book that I had to read for school for example:
Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare
The Lord of the Flies by William Goulding
The Odyssey by Homer

8. What is the biggest book you've ever read?
From the top of my head I just finished "The Darkest Minds" by Alexandra Bracken it was about 507 pages.

9. What is the last book you bought?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
AND
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

10. Do you prefer to buy books or library books?
If I am reading a book for the first time I like to check it out of the library to see if I enjoy it enough to buy it.

11. What are you reading now?
I am currently reading "The Pledge" by Kimberly Derting.





No comments:

Post a Comment