Friday, March 28, 2014

The "Be Room Cliff" Tag

For this tag I had a pile of papers with characters names on it. For each round I would pick three characters at random and have to choose who I would want to be, room with, and kill.

Round #1
Be- Cinder (from Cinder by Marissa Meyer)
Why be regular old Cinderella while you can be a cyborg too!

Room- Cammie (from the Gallagher Girls Series by Ally Carter)
I have always loved the girls school and would want to train to become a spy.

Cliff- Tris (from Divergent Trilogy)
The irony in this!

Round #2
Be- Hazel Grace (from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green)
Just so I could have met Augustus Waters...sigh

Room- Katniss (from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)
No explanation necessary

Cliff- Mara Dyer (from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)
Mara is kinda of creepy and this way I don't have to worry about getting on her bad side.

Round #3
Be- Max (from Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson)
All of the adventures the gang goes on would be so much fun, plus I would have wings!

Room- Aria (from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi)
I have always been intrigued by Aria's world throughout this trilogy.

Cliff- Lena (from Delirium by Lauren Oliver)
She was just kind of left, Lena did nothing to deserve this.

Round #4
Be- Scarlet (from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer)
Dibs on Wolf!

Room- Belly (from Summer Series by Jenny Han
This way I can hang around in their beach house!

Cliff- Ruby (from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken)
Ruby has these abilities that she still doesn't now how to use properly, so I am limiting future casualties.


*I enjoyed this tag please tell me what you thought and if you have also done it before!

No comments:

Post a Comment