Wednesday, April 30, 2014

"I Love Spring" Book Tag

"I Love Spring" Book Tag

1. How is spring where you live?

Well currently it's 50 and rainy, but during the spring/summer it can easily get up to the 80s and 90s.

2. Most anticipated spring book release?

I have a really long list. Click down below to check out my list on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/9320358-sydney?shelf=2014

3. Show us a book cover that makes you think of spring?

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han



4. Where are you going to read this spring?

Usually I read on my bed (boring, I know). I want to try reading outside in the shade if it's not too hot.

5. What are your favorite spring reads?

Typically I enjoy reading contemporary books during the spring to get me in a springy mood. Though I am currently going through a fantasy phase!


*Tell me your thoughts on this tag, any other tags you would like me to do, or tags you have done before. I would love to check them out, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment