Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Book Quotes

#T5W

This was very difficult I basically read through my goodreads list of quotes and tried to narrow it down. Please know I have many more quotes than this. Feel free to look on my goodreads account, which is on my profile page, to see more. Only the first quote has a spoiler if you have not finished the Summer Trilogy by Jenny Han don't read it!!!!

1. "But just because you bury something, that doesn't mean it stops existing. Those feelings, they'd been there all along. All that time. I had to face it. He was part of my DNA. I had brown hair and I had freckles and I would always have Conrad in my heart."
-Jenny Han, We'll Always Have Summer

2. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once."
-John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

3. "I love you, and I will love you until you die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
-Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

4. Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up."
-Veronica Roth, Divergent

5. "'I hate you," I muttered.
      Noah smiled wider. "I know'"
-Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment