Wednesday, May 21, 2014

10 Favorite Book Quotes

PART 1:

A recently saw a video that was centered around book quotes. The booktuber picked ten quotes from books that she loved. I thought it was a good idea and wanted to do it as well. I thought maybe once or twice a month I will post book quotes or quotes about reading! If there is a spoiler in a quote I will notify you in very large print! Here is the link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM-xjMOIZ44

1. "This was the boy I loved. A little bit messy. A little bit ruined. A beautiful disaster. Just like me."

-Michelle Hodkin, The Evolution of Mara Dyer

2. "People can be cruelest to those they love."

-Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky

3. "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say who hurts you."

-John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

4. "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one."

-George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons

5. "We accept the love we think we deserve."

-Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

6. "You don't forget the face of the person who was your last hope."

-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

7. "Silence is so freaking loud."

-Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

8. "The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don't."

-Lauren Oliver, Delirium

9. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."

-Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

10. "Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it."

-Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I love all the quotes and I love the last one at the end! :)

    I'm also a new Google + follower. If you'd like to return the favour, here's my book blog! Fictionally Obsessed

    Olivia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this favorite book quotes thing, I think it's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I love and follow your blog!!!

      Delete