Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Top 5 Wednesday: Books I Devoured


T5W: Books I Devoured


Hey guys! I know its been a while since I've been able to do T5W! I only have a few weeks of school and then finals. I will be consistently posting after finals!! The books I have chosen are mostly books I have read in a day and loved. Once again they are in no particular order.

1.

Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons

I read this book a while ago. I remember loving it and flying through. I have continued on with this trilogy, but really want to pick it up again and finish it!








2.

Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins

I remember picking up this entire trilogy at the library, and I was thankful I did because I flew through these books. I read these three books in about two days. They are all very short and fast paced.







3.

L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy #1) by Lauren Conrad

I finished this trilogy in a weekend, they were really entertaining! I really want to reread them because they are perfect summer reads. I never read the companion series that is in another character's point of view. If you have let me know if you enjoyed them!






4.
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride #1) by James Patterson

I read this entire series last year as a freshman in high school. They are action packed, funny, and very quick reads. These are the only books by James Patterson that I have read even though he has written many. I tried reading Witch & Wizard and couldn't get into it. This series though is complete and really entertaining.





5.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Well, I kind of had to add this book to my list. I remember the exact moment when I read this book. It was last summer, a few days after July 4th, I was reading outside because it was a nice day. I was sitting in a chair in the shade and didn't move, because I was DEVOURING this book!!! AHHH!!






*Tell me what you think of my list and what books you devoured!









1 comment: